Research and Development / Philippines
The Application Specialist is expected to deliver high quality, comprehensive support on SurgeryOptimizer to a variety of end users. This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills. JIRA case notes must be kept up to date and accurately record a defined problem statement, troubleshooting efforts, results and next steps with timeframes to be taken, along with actual time worked.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1+ year/s experience of Enterprise application support experience
- Knowledge of SQL relational database management systems preferred
- Experience and demonstrated ability in conflict resolution and customer service techniques.
- Ability to work flexible hours and willingness to receive calls outside of office hours
- Superior communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Develop an in-depth product knowledge on SurgeryOptimizer
- Leverage Perioperative Management domain expertise to provide optimum solutions
- Utilize his/her technical ability to prioritize Level II support issues and respond appropriately to multiple critical situations.
- Research application questions by setting up scenarios and testing the application.
- Trouble shoot, analyse and solve interface issues
- Trouble shoot web and database sever communication and configuration issues
- Trouble shoot, analyse and solve complex customer issues
- Analysing customer configurations and thinking out of the box to resolve and/or find a work around or alternative solutions.
- Reproducing and meticulously documenting software defects, making recommendations for product enhancements where appropriate
- Author knowledgebase articles
- Producing high quality training material
- Monitoring, deploying and maintaining client production environments