IT / Infrastructure / Singapore
The Professional Services Project Manager is a critical focal point to customers. The PM is expected to manage all project aspects and resources in order to ensure timely, efficient, successful software implementations.
- Assign a wide range of tasks based on skills, experience, and availability; clearly communicates task priorities, helping personnel adjust workload as needed.
- Prepare project plans/schedules, reports and budgets. Track and monitor all deliverables, calendars and meetings as necessary. Set performance goals for project team or work unit.
- Monitor project and/or personnel performance, checking actual performance against planned performance to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded.
- Collect inputs and prepare weekly and monthly status reports as required.
- Explain any deviations from planned budgets and schedules. In addition, prepare and support quarterly management reviews.
- Anticipate problems or situations that could affect the team.
- Assess the potential impact on own and others’ work, and develop and execute the best work solution.
- Interact frequently with team, management and customers to define project requirements and identify solutions consistent with defined terms, methodology, policy, and regulations.
- Develop strong customer relationships as ‘trusted advisor’ at project management and senior management levels.
- 5-10 years experience with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in technology, computer science, project management, informatics or business.
- Strong attention to detail as well as ability to function strategically within account; proactively look at ‘big picture’ for project/customer short and long term goals.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong experience scheduling, preparing presentations and status reports.
- Superb written and oral communication skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Project a plus.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management to coaching other team members.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%.