Software Developer (Mobile/Web Applications)
Software Development / Philippines
Reporting to the Product Owner, the Software Developer (Mobile/Web) is responsible for designing and implementing user-friendly frontend solutions for mobile devices and web browsers.
The Software Developer works as part of the Scrum team to ensure the product is functionally complete, technically solid and provides a high quality experience to the user.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Work with various J2EE-based technologies
- Strong understanding of software design principles, object-oriented programming and design patterns
- In-depth understanding of at least one object-oriented programming language
- Experience with a unit testing framework (TestNG, JUnit, …)
- Passion and commitment to deliver high-quality results for the best possible user experience
- Ability to propose new ideas for continuous improvement of product and development process
- Plan and design web-based user interfaces and user workflows
- Engineer and implement modular application structure
- Create an attractive and responsive user interface for web and mobile devices
- Work with various J2EE-based technologies to provide data over RESTful services
- Build and run unit and functional/integration tests for frontend and server in an automated testing environment